Memory foam mattresses are becoming more and more popular today, and more mattress manufacturers are coming up with their own versions of this high-demand style. Memory foam is a material made popular by NASA which provides you with the ultimate support levels combined with a comfort that cannot be experienced with any other mattress. By lying on a memory foam mattress for the first time you can see your imprint in the mattress, this is the type of experience you can expect every single night.
There are many different benefits that go along with the memory foam mattress, below are the top five of the most satisfied consumers.
1. A better quality of sleep – You’ll toss and turn less as the dense viscoelastic foam conforms to your shape.
2. Less morning soreness – Memory foam mattresses relieve pressure on key points like the neck, hips, and back.
3. Zero pressure points – As far as your body knows, your sleep is like being weightless.
4. Longest lasting mattress – Studies have shown that the memory foam mattress lasts longer than the average coil spring mattress. Although you still have to take the time to clean and maintain the memory foam mattresses on a twice a year schedule, it is far more durable on its own.
5. Natural night sleep – Sleep as it was intended to be.
Although these seem like simple benefits, they are some of the best benefits a memory foam mattress can provide for anyone. No matter what your sleep preferences are you can be sure the memory foam style has it all.
Choose to enjoy the benefits of the Rocky Mountain Mattress memory foam bed and feel what it is like to have your mattress form to your body each and every night for the next 20 years or more!